The first operators were boys, who turned out to be impatient and rude when dealing with phone customers. Their rudeness made them extinct within only a few years, replaced by females who were, “calm and gracious.” The 1960s saw the return of male operators.
- If you haven’t updated your point-of-sale technology, you should do so as soon as possible.
- Flaw Puts a Billion Wireless Mice at Risk
- FCC sets new rules to govern PSTN transition
- Hosted Or On-Site? Which VoIP or Phone System Solution Is Right For Your Business
- Hacking isn’t just for computers anymore